View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 04:17 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Unfortunately just like my other kiddos, I won't be sharing photos of my sweet Leonie. I will be blurring her face on all layouts but you can tell a little bit what she will look like through it.
She's got her eyes bruised and looks like she was boxing because I braced my pushing during birth. Poor baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleSheri View Post
Congrats to you and your family. I'm glad the labor and birth went well. Hopefully your little sweetie is released soon. Wishing you quick healing vibes (no one ever talks about the discomfort after having a baby). Can't wait to those new baby layouts!
Thanks Sheri but actually I'm doing pretty good. I didn't even tear which seems surreal to me since it hurt pretty bad but I took my time through the pain and hoped I would stretch enough. I'm so relieved. I barely needed an ice pack afterwards.

The uncomfortable part is the lumps and clogs in my breasts. I was always a great milk maker and I make more than she needs and trying to pump and relieve the pressure is just making my supply increase and the lumps aren't going away. Trying lecithin as a supplement today. It seemed to help my past breastfeeding years.

And the constipation but I'm on daily prune juice several times a day and I can be more comfortable.

And the night sweats... oh well. But that's all ok considering I'm not in pain down there.