View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 12:53 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Time flies for the challenge #10: Colorific (my layout kinda took a life of it's own) (1 point)

Challenge #1: Lift Jaclyn. I lifted JB: http://www.myscrapbookart.com/galler...mp;ppuser=2721 (1 point)

Challenge #27 - January 4th is Trivia Day - create a page that shares some trivia about you or one of your little ones. (2 points)

Challenge #15 - Get Graphic: Scrap a layout with NO shadows! (1 point)

Challenge #29 - Color Me Katie has spectacular inspiration, but one of our favorite things on this site is the short little stories she tells with a few words and pictures like this or this or even this. Get creative with your own photos and short captions to tell your own mini story in a layout. (2 points+1 New Release* 1/9 Chill Out)

Blog Challenge #2- rsk- using white as a background color (1 point + 1 NR point- Blast Off 1/9)

31 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points: (5/5 plus 1 NR bonus point- Kiss Me Kate 1/9)
31a - Introduce Yourself with Basic Stats

31b - 10 things I Love About Me

31c - If I could live anywhere, it would be...

Challenge #19 - Use a winter themed kit to scrap a non-themed layout. (1 point)

Challenge #14 - January is National Hobby Month. Create a layout which celebrates your favorite hobby be it scrapbooking or something else. As an alternative, consider scrapping your husband or child's favorite hobby! (1 point)

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points) (2 points)

Challenge #5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat! (1 point +1 NR point- Autobiography by Scrapkitchen 1/16)

Bonus Challenge #3- Cindy's Cookie Template (1 point +1 NR point- Own it 1/16)

Challenge #24 - Create a layout which uses no less than 8 different alphabets or fonts. NOTE: a combination of both does not count. (2 points)

Challenge #22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too) (2 points)
** I used Love Letter #87: What about your child always makes you smile?

Challenge #18 - The ipod/itunes silhouettes are iconic! Use them as a source of inspiration for a layout... (1 point)

Blog Challenge #5 (1 point)

Total: 30 Points (including 5 NR points)

Last edited by AllieP; 02-01-2010 at 03:53 AM.