View Single Post
Old 12-25-2020, 03:57 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
I have a 10 yr old so Santa is very real to him. I showed him the naughty nice list from the North Pole and he has been watching it daily. LOL

We have an elf on the shelf that my teenager who is 16 helps out with...we have a lot of fun with him (BOB).

We also celebrate Jesus's birthday with a cake, singing...this year because of COVID we did a family Christmas eve service in our home. We sang songs, read the Bible story, read several other small stories. Each person had a part (we did it with my in laws, sister in law, husband and her two boys). Hubby even put together a jeopardy game.

Over the last week or two we have watched a lot Christmas movies, went to see lights.
One fun thing that i am working on Scrapping is my husbands work sent letters to the kids in the families (if we signed up) from Santa. It came through the mail with "official letterhead" postage and everything. Even my 16yr old was a little confused. LOL It had an ornament from Santa and a personalized letter to the boys. If you baffle a 16yr old you are doing good.
So many sweet memories, I love you baffled your 16 yr old.