View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 10:04 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you own any pets? Yes. 1 Dog, 1 Cat and 6 Chickens.
Do you watch animal videos, tv shows, etc? I do... I like watching Cat Videos that pop up on facebook, or Beagle videos because I can relate to them so much. We also watch Heartland and Hudson & Rex which are based a lot around animals.
What animal fascinates you the most? I don't know if there is any one animal that fascinates me more than any other.... I guess I never really thought about it.
When was the last time you went to the zoo? Last month I got to join my nephews and their sisters on a trip to the zoo. It was their first experience ever with animals (they are from Nunavut, where the most they may see is a cranky dog, cat and a polar bear or walrus far off in the distance), so not only was it a lot of fun, but it was so cute watching their excitement at every new animal!
Have you ever taken care of an injured animal? Yes. My brother and I took in an injured bird one winter that couldn't fly.... warmed him up, let him heal and then set him back out to be free. I tried to rescue a couple moles that my cat got a hold of a few times when I was really little with no success. I would probably do it more often with more animals if my home was my own..... I'm pushing the limits having what I have for my own pets as it is LOL
Are there any animals that freak you out? I'm sure there must be, but I've never really given it much thought to be able to say, yes.... blank freaks me out.