View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 03:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Jule, our Treat of the Month for April, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1pt + 1pt for NR of Bloomin Beauty (3rd April)

4 - It's Math Education month, so put an equation on your layout! (i.e. You + Me = Silly) 1pt + 1pt for NR of She'll Be Apples(released & made on 10/04)

12 - Use the color blocked style at Jack!e as inspiration for a layout of your own. 1pt

15 - Check out the amazing paper gallery of Jody Wenke and lift one of her fabulous pages! Don't forget to link us to the original layout you chose to lift from her gallery too. 1pt

21 - Gender Bender - use a girl kit to scrap a layout for your boy or a boy kit to scrap a layout for your girl! 2pts

22 - Things We Forget - use this cool site as inspiration to create a page. Pick a note you love from the site and scrap it or do an experiment of your own leaving notes with thoughts/lessons for loved ones, around work or at school and scrap your experience. 2pts

28 - Whisk together the following ingredients until they're blended to scrappy perfection. 4 patterned papers, 3 of the same element (buttons, flowers, ribbons, etc), 2 photos and 1 LARGE alphabet or number. 2pts

30 - Create a layout inspired by the sweet quote shared at CK's Scrapper of the Year Elizabeth Kartchner's Blog. 2pts + 1pt for NR of Darcy's Inspired by Jule Templates(made on 3rd April)

31 - We discovered this amazing quote by Mary Anne Radmacher at Scrapbook.com. Choose 3 of the following lines and create a layout for each line which celebrate the sentiment expressed (3 layouts total). (5pts + 1NR for Cosmic Pop(released & made of 10/04)

Laugh

Do What You Love

Listen Hard

32 - Book of Me 2010 - 5pts + 1pt for NR of Cherry Limeade(released and made on 10/04)

32a - A bit about what I do...

32d - My best friend is...(I went a little bit differently with this one, I really hope it still counts though)

32e - My favorite pair of shoes is...

Blog Bonus #1 1pt

Blog Bonus #2. 1pt

Blog Bonus #3. 1pt

Total = 30pts.

Last edited by Gemma; 05-01-2010 at 05:46 PM.