View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 12:00 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Scrap It! Summer - Weekend Getaway #2

Time's Up on Week #1 Sweet Shoppers, but we hope you're ready for more because a new weekend of scrappy travel adventures is here!

Like we're doing each weekend in July, today, I have five inspiring escapes for you, so I hope you'll take in the sights for your chance to win $50 just for playing along this week!

If you guys are ready for more... let's take off!

Like last week's challenges, most of our weekend escapes are open to interpretation, and I have to say, it was so much fun seeing how each of you interpreted last week's destinations in some unexpected ways! So seriously, as long as you scrap with the destination prompt in mind, you'll be just fine! We want this to be easy going, so get creative and most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Like last week, if you complete all 5 challenges this week before our newest destinations are posted next Friday @ Noon EST, you'll be entered to win a $50 gift certificate to the shoppe!

Simply claim a spot in this thread, upload your layout to our special Scrap It! Summer gallery, and then post 5 full size, 700x700 images of your pages here before next Friday, July 16th at Noon EST, and you'll be entered into our random drawing to win this week's prize!

Don't forget, even if you have summer plans, each week of scrapping is eligible for its own prize, so if you or your mojo are on vacation, or you're simply too busy to scrap this week, there are still 5 chances to enter to win this month! That's $250 in prizes overall, so don't miss your chance to win a heap of sweet stuff!

Our Scrap It! Summer - Weekend Getaway is replacing our July Passport, but you'll still be able to earn your Sweet Rewards to use in August! Just think of all 25 destinations in July as this month's passport to fun, and when you complete a certain number of challenges overall, you'll earn those sweet discounts to use in the shoppe in August!

Here's how it breaks down...

Complete 6 of 25 challenges to earn 20% Sweet Rewards
Complete 12 of 25 challenges to earn 30% Sweet Rewards
Complete 18 of 25 challenges to earn 40% Sweet Rewards

We hope you love this week's challenges and that you scrap your heart out this week for our Scrap It! Summer event!

I'll be here next Friday at Noon with 5 more weekend escapes to challenge and inspire you. In the meantime, we can't wait to see this week's fun challenges come to life in your spectacular pages!

Happy travels!

Robin