Thread: hair color
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 06:56 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I don't color my hair, and believe me, there is a ton of white mixed in. I'm lucky, though, because the white blends in with the dark blonde and looks like highlights. My grandmother (who is 95) has the most beautiful white hair, so that's my goal for someday! My husband was actually the one who encouraged me to just let it go and not give in to the pressure to avoid gray/white hair. I think my hair looks the best it has since I was a teenager, so there's that. All to say, if I had dark hair, I might think differently. I DO get my hair cut all the time, probably every 6-8 weeks, so waiting through the shut down was tough. I had it cut a little differently when I could finally return, just in case things close down again. Short in the back and a little longer on the sides, so if I had to grow it out for a while, I wouldn't have the mullet look going on. I think we should do what we like with our hair, and nobody else gets to bug us about it, lol. Embrace the gray, color it till you're 80, it's nobody's business but your own. Most of my friends have long hair, and I think they think I should grow mine out too. Nope!