View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 01:01 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Shopping (outside of digi):
I bought myself a new HP laptop that I hope to get before we leave for Michigan. *fingers crossed*
I got all of the extended family members (his side) their Christmas presents--three adults and three children! Found my mother a fanny pack that fit her needs and through one of the groups on FB, I got an extra coupon on it! She'll be thrilled! I purchased a few stocking stuffers for the kiddos at the commissary (not much of a sale, but they finally have their holiday candy). Didn't do so well for my kids, but that's okay--the bulk of our Christmas is mostly done!!

As far as digi - I didn't go nuts over the new releases since a lot of them were holiday-related and I know I am not a big scrapper of Christmas/Thanksgiving (any holiday, really). These were the NR's that I picked up:

Then I got a few things from my wishlist:

and a few more templates and other things that I finally can cross off my wishlist. I wasn't planning on getting so much, but my brother sent me money that he didn't use for something last month, so I had some extra money sitting in my paypal, which was a HUGE bonus for this weekend