Thread: Planning Pages
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 02:47 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm having a bit of a scrapping block right now. I had a very stressful weekend at work, getting stuck working an extra two hours because my relief never showed and now today I feel like my brain is fried from having to deal with all of that....(healthcare, UGH!)so I totally understand the overwhelming feeling. I wanted to get started on the March passport today, but my brain is on hiatus!

ANyway, I use pinterest ALL THE TIME to organize my scrap stash which helps me see what kits I have and what kits I would like to buy at a glance. Sometimes I make notes on the pins to remember what I wanted them for...but now pinterest is not working for me so there is another problem....

Recently, I have been going through my download folders for each store and I see kits I forgot I had which remind of things I haven't scrapped.

I don't really scrap chronologically, just what works with CT kits I have to use or what works for a challenge. I'm sure I've used some pictures over and over and others not at all. ANother thing I do, is upload my pages to shutterfly. You could potentially upload a preview of the kit and put it in an album with the photos you want to scrap with....

Of course, I sometimes prefer the good old pencil and paper method, LOL, and just makes lists!