Thread: Collecting?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 04:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Tammy! What a wonderful paper collection - and so stinking organized~! I'd love to have a nice big craft area!!

Amie - Love (!) the W's and your cookie baking goodies are awesome!!

Lori - what a great snowman collection! I collected them several years ago.

Hubby likes to collect vintage Pyrex bowls - and I pick up odds and ends at flea markets that intrigue me (and add them to the stuff that my parents gave to me before they passed away - most everything was already vintage before they gave it to me - I doubt anything is worth $$, but it makes my heart happy to have it)

Toys … I guess you can say I collect toys! I don't like a lot of clutter - so the grandkid's play-place is in our rec room, in our finished basement … if all of their toys were upstairs I'd be having an anxiety attack - lol! The area works great though - because if I'm super tired when they leave, it's okay that I don't pick up the mess until I've rested up and it doesn't bother me! I have everything organized - lol, it's my way of dealing with so much "stuff"! (This is just one area of the basement that is their domain! In another area we have a playset with a slide and a full size tent set up for them to play in!)

I guess you could say I collect positive affirmations signs (this is my little planner area in my craft room)

Last edited by JillW; 03-08-2020 at 04:55 PM.