Thread: Getting closer
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 07:56 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeet View Post
New Mexico, where we are, has 3 presumptive confirmed cases; 2 of which are in their 60s whom returned from a trip in Egypt and the other is a 70 year old lady who just came back from NY. Everyone here thought we were NOT going to get hit, so to speak, but I knew it was inevitable. My 6 year tested positive for RSV, after having it 2 1/2-3 weeks ago and had to do the appointment virtually with his doctor; which I didn't blame him one bit...I didn't feel comfortable going to the hospital/doctor office with so many ill with the flu around here), so here I am at home. Luckily my supervisors allow me to work at home, what I can. I am trying my best to not worry, but we're ready and taking precautions. We have so many international teachers in our state whom travel alot, so yea we are worried.

Praying for all ..... ::
I get that we are in a college town (Purdue) they take a lot of international students and decided to do online learning because of the travelers back to other countries for their spring break. Doug is Sr engineer at Subaru and they decided to stop all travel of his engineers to and from Japan for now also. We are getting pretty worried our spring break flight will be cancelled too but fully understand why things are shutting down.