View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 11:16 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsQueen82 View Post
Sorry I just saw this! Brain's a little preoccupied lately! Lol... We were going for 10 days (6 park days, 4 rest/non park days) so we've decided to just reschedule for next summer and in the meantime start saving for some extras to make that trip even better like the Keys to the Kingdom tour and maybe an extra day or two to combat the crowds of other people who probably had the same thought?! Lol... I feel like trying to squeeze it in somewhere else is just going to add further disappointment so we'd rather wait and have it the way we want it, just later than we expected. The initial sadness has worn off and the girls are "okay" now. We've come to the point where getting a Lunchable delivered from Amazon Fresh is "so awesome"! LOL! I'll take all the wins I can get right now!
That makes perfect sense! Since they're saying 12-18 months for a vaccine, there may be later waves that affect travel. Later plans like yours are probably more likely to work out. And after missing 3 months this year, who knows what changes they may make to next year's calendar.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk