View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 10:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Mine were both frank breech. It must be something in the way my uterus wash shaped. They didn't even bother to try and flip the first because scans showed her cord was in an awkward position. They just opted to do a c-section that day. It was 3 weeks early but no sooner than I got to the hospital my water started leaking so it all worked out. Second was a c-section as well. His was planned, but I am glad we went with it because he was frank breech with a true knot in the cord and the cord wrapped around his neck twice.

Best of luck! I hope your little one does a dance and gets flipped around! I will say that I was terrified of a c-section but mine were a breeze. I had super easy recoveries. With my first our hospital was at capacity (she was part of that post 9/11 baby boom) and the doctor asked if I felt like being released early. She wasn't yet 36 hours old. I was happy to go and the next day I was walking around a mall while when we went to pick up a changing table. I couldn't bend over (thus needing the changing table) but the rest was easy peasy.