View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 11:16 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Sometimes I wonder...

I was looking on my local Groupon today, and it's for a photo session. 2 hours on location for $50 or $89. They come with a few prints and a CD of all the UNEDITED prints along with 5 edited pics...

I looked at the girls website, and honestly, the photos are nothing better than what I can do, without a fancy camera. Actually, I could do better. Her edits all looked like Instagram (no offense Instagrammers, lol), and really harsh shadows. Really, I wouldn't pay for that, at all.

But the real thing I shook my head about was her collages. She has a whole section & was like "Check Out My Collages - get your favorite prints on a collage for a low price", so I looked. On one of her collage pages, EVERY picture was stretched or squished into the image spots! Not a single one was in proportion! I was like "WHAT??", when I saw them.

I don't know. I'm not going to say if she's good or not. But really, if you are calling yourself a professional photographer... learn some basics first! If I was a customer, I would be sadly disappointed!!

Huge fan of: