View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 11:39 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

Total Points = 41

1. This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and to create a layout that highlights what you are thankful for. You can make up to 3 layouts for 2 pts each. - 2 pts/layout up to 6 pts.

a. thankful for kindergarten celebrations

b. thankful for my trainer

c. thankful for my hubby and his love

6. I love the colors and vibrancy of Claire Desjardins's paintings! Pick one and let it inspire a layout. - 2pts + 1NR (11/2 posted 11/3) X2 for DSD = 6

12. 2PTS

14 - Paper-to-Digi scraplifts are always fun Let's do one more this month and lift Megan Klauer's gallery. = 2 pts.
(lifted: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...w-crate-paper/)

15 - The author of one of my favorite blogs is installing new hardwood floors in her home (gorgeous!). Follow her lead and create a LO that uses both wood paper or elements AND chevrons. - 2 pts.+ 1NR (11/9 posted 11/7)

19. What are your current essentials? Show us by creating a layout that show what is essential in your life right now. - 2 pts + 1NR (11/2 posted 11/5) X2 for DSD = 6

22. It has been pretty much decided that designer Rubia Padhila (Studio Basic) has THE BEST Pinterest Scrapbook Inspiration board EVER. Go to her board and find three pages to borrow ideas from and combine them together into one page. (Making sure to credit the originals.) - 2pts + 1 NR (11/2 posted 11/3) X2 for DSD = 6

23. Create a page that uses elements all of one color grouped together into a shape on a plain or contrasting paper. Your photo should reflect the color (but does not have to be just that color). - 2 pts

26 - Brave Girls Club is one of the most inspirational websites that there is. They have gorgeous eye candy and messages that make you feel all good inside. Go there and get inspired and create a layout based on that inspiration. 2 pts.

29 - Let's do a good ol' fashion Spin-A-Lift of Traci Reed's gallery. Just pick your favorite layout by Traci, flip it (to the left, right , or upside down) and then scraplift it. Please link us to the layout you lifted. - 2pts + 1 NR (11/2 posted 11/3) X2 for DSD = 6

Last edited by carrie1977; 11-21-2013 at 08:34 PM.