View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

It's been months since I have played, but the DSD double points are just too much to resist.

Total Points: 39 (includes NR and DSD bonus)

3 - Write a memo to a loved one, using lots of short statements like this snippet fromParents Magazine - 1pt
1 pt.

5 - Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you’re feeling inspired! - 2 pts per layout up to 6 pts
Word 15: Dream- 2 pts plus 1 NR (word art from What You Bring To It by Juliana Kneipp)-- DSD doubled= 6

Word 190: Memories- 2 pts -- DSD doubled= 4

Word 272: Reach- 2 pts -- DSD doubled= 4

12 - “Make it simple, but significant” - keeping this statement in mind, create a clean and simple page. - 2 pts
2 pts plus 1 NR (Ju Kneipp's What you bring to it )-- DSD doubled= 6

13 - The titlework on this poster may be different from what you usually do on your pages! Use it as inspiration to have your title placed vertically from top to bottom. - 2 pts
2 pts plus 1 NR (paint splash from Krystal Hartley and Studio Basic's Be Good to Each Other)-- DSD doubled= 6

30 - These hand-stitched business cards make me happy and remind me that the little details sometimes make a BIG difference. Scrap a page that includes some stitching and pay careful attention to the little details that make your page special! - 2 pts
2 pts plus 1 NR (speech bubble from Krystal Hartley and Studio Basic's Be Good to Each Other)-- DSD doubled= 6

31 - This amazing pinboard from EmmyKim all about packaging shows that kraft paper never goes out of style. Take a look at this inspiration board and create a layout which focuses on using brown kraft paper along with some creative black or white font work! - 2 pts
2 pts plus 1 NR (Krystal Hartley and Studio Basic's Be Good to Each Other)-- DSD doubled= 6

Last edited by disneyaddict; 11-19-2013 at 09:01 AM.