View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 02:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 30 pts
(NR: 5 pts - already added to the total above)
(Hybrid: 1 pt - already added to the total above)

Challenge #1: Lift a portfolio layout by one of the Sugar Babes! 1 pt + 1pt NR
NR: This Font is Empty by Darcy, released 08/20; layout uploaded 08/26
Lifted: Nikki's Then and Now from her portfolio.

Challenge #2 - Quote Inspiration! Create a page that uses this quote as inspiration.
“Summer afternoon - summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.” -Henry James - 1 pt

Challenge #3: 365 Days of Bliss! We’ve been sharing 365 Days of Bliss on the blog with you. Create a page inspired by one of the blissful posts found on the blog! - 1 pt + 1 pt hybrid
Was inspired by Zoe's post.

Challenge #4: Color inspiration! Create a page that uses this color palette. - 1 pt

Challenge #7: Cookie by Nikki - 1 pt

Challenge #13: One Little Word Challenge: Ready! Scrap a layout based on that word (use it as your title!) - 1 pt + 1pt NR
NR: Cindy's template #103, Darcy's First Grade Teacher; released 08/27; uploaded 08/26

Challenge #17: It's time for one of our steady favorites again! Paper 2 Digi! lilyfanfan’s lift. - 1 pt

I lifted: Life is a Song

Challenge #18: Choose one piece of your favorite clothing (shirt, skirt, dress...) and scrap a page inspired by its colors or patterns. Show us the shirt / skirt / dress, too. - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Cindy's template #102 + Darcy's fonts; released 08/20; uploaded 08/19

Challenge #19: Create your own word art and use it on a layout - 1 pt

Challenge #22: These days a lot of us are taking photos with our cell phones or maybe you’ve just taken a photo with your camera that didn’t turn out how you had hoped. Choose a poor quality photo, play with it in your editing program to improve the quality and scrap the edited one. Show us the original bad photo, too. - 2 pts

Here's the photo:

Challenge #25: Five Words Tell a Story - Bring a situation or message to life in merely five words. Then scrap that message! See examples here. - 2 pts

Challenge #26: Letterpress – watch this tutorial and create a letterpress effect on a layout. 2 pts + 1 pt NR

Everything on this page is a new release: Cindy's Halfpack #18, Libby's I Keep on Fallin', Darcy's Fifth Grade Teacher, released 08/27; uploaded 08/26.

Followed the tutorial exactly for the word "season," though it didn't exactly come out on my layout, you can hardly tell I worked with the layer styles.

Challenge #27: One Template Two Ways! Use the same template to scrap 2 different layouts. Flip it, twist it, shrink it - get creative! 2 pts

Challenge #30: Use one kit and create two layouts with the same kit. - 2 pts

Challenge #32a: Perfection is Being Beautifully Imperfect 5 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: Free to Be Me by Libby & Melissa, released 08/13; uploaded 08/12

Challenge #32c: We don't have to do anything - we always have a choice

Challenge #32e: Winners don't count the days, they make the days count.

Last edited by suladesign; 09-01-2011 at 09:07 PM.