View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to newfiemountiewife Send a message via Yahoo to newfiemountiewife

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapperjade View Post
So I'm torn. As a parent, I'd hate to be turned away at a restaurant because I'm toting a long a kid, but I get where they are coming from. If a restaurant had a sign that said "no kids" and it was a place I would like to try or normally like to eat, I would probably go back on a date night, and be thankful that I don't have to worry about listening to the child next to me throw a temper tantrum over his macaroni.
Yes this, I just really think that some places should not have children in them, I'm thinking mainly bars and the like. If I go to Applebees or Swiss Chalet or something, then yes, of course there are kids there. But if I go to a bar and grill, I really think that I would enjoy it more if there weren't kids running everywhere. I go on about TWO dates a year with my DH. I would like it better if I didn't have to listen to other people's kids, mine make enough noise the other 363 days of the year for me.