View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 01:36 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleSheri View Post
I am a HUGE GoT fan. It's hard living up to expectations after an almost 2 year hiatus. I kind of felt like this episode was more a plot builder (which is necessary, but also slightly underwhelming). Anyway, I'm looking forward to what this final season has to offer!
It has been quite the hiatus!! My husband and I watched the last two seasons these past few weeks. I kept asking him questions like "did this happen yet?", "did we see that already?". I'm sure he was about ready to disown me. I don't do well when there's a long break in between the seasons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
We watched the last 3 episodes last night and listened to the entertainment station on Sirius radio off and on today as they had a day long recap going on so everywhere we drove we got to listen. I was so excited for the premiere tonight. I felt they did a good job for the first episode. It had a few good dramatic moments, loved the dragon scenes and love seeing the scenes with Daenerys and Jon snow. I figured there wouldn’t be any big shockers in the first episode as it’ll all build up over the 5.
I think Sheri is right, it was underwhelming, but like you said, they are building it up and bringing these characters together--most of which haven't been together for a couple of seasons!

It's funny because when Dany and Jon were at his old hunting grounds, the dragons were watching them, I said to my husband "eww, that means Bran is watching too!" Then later tonight I saw a few memes about Bran watching people in their house!

I'm quite saddened this is the last season. I think they've done well these past few seasons, really drawn the viewer in to the show.

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 04-15-2019 at 01:39 AM.