Thread: BIG News!
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 09:47 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have another question:

What, if we missed doing a week's challenge (like we totally missed the deadline for that week)? Is there any chance of us getting an extended period to submit Los for the reward? (I totally get that those aren't eligible for that week's draw on a random winner.)

My problem is that I missed the deadline for the last week of January (got busy that weekend, and then I realized it a day after the deadline - I'm living in a different time zone, which makes things a bit more confusing for me anyway). So, right now I'm assuming that I screwed up my chance for that month's rewards, correct? (I haven't even tried to submit a late layout for it, because at this point I'm thinking we only have exactly one week to participate in each challenge, right?)

I guess, I really struggle with the fact that we only have one week for the challenges, because I'm so used to having a full month to complete them. It's something I really need to get used to, and I was just too sad that I'd missed my January opportunity ...