Thread: Boba Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 10:41 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbstaley View Post
The first time I saw boba I thought it sounded weird. Normally I don't like to chew my drinks LOL I don't remember exactly where or why now, but I did give it a try and I liked it (a lot actually ) It is definitely a rare treat though. I don't even know where I would buy one here for sure - they might have a place at the mall but I don't know for sure since we don't go all that often.

I saw a 'how they make that' sort of show once that showed all of the steps that it takes to make the tapioca boba. I decided I would leave it as a fun treat after seeing all of that, and if the sugar content is crazy high that is another reason for that decision

We the popping boba at the frozen yogurt places. Those are fun and yummy! I always have to get a couple of flavors of them when we go get froyo. A friend back in COS would buy packages of those for her daughter from Amazon.
You can buy popping boba on Amazon????

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnZant View Post
My older daughter was obsessed a few years back. I was so sad that I had already scrapped that memory when I saw this kit. I still might get it just because! Maybe once everything is open again, I'll take them out to get some so I can scrap the photos.
yes, yes, yes!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwong View Post
Ok our family is obviously obsessed with Boba, but I just want to say to anyone from California LA area who hasn't tried Boba Tea yet, the place to go is Half & Half!
We're from Seattle and have tried probably all the local places. None of them compared to Half & Half.
The kids beg to go to California to...wait for it...go have Boba Tea LOL
Your layout is SO adorable!!! I was going to go run and buy it, but I also knew I had the challenge coupon coming so I waited until I got that to pick it up!!!

Is Half & Half anywhere near LAX (airport)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen104 View Post
I've never tried boba before, but after seeing this cute kit it intrigued me. Have plans to go to our local tea shop this weekend to try it
Yay!!!! I can't say you'll love it, but I can't wait for you to report back what you thought of it!!