View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 08:16 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

We live in a duplex, so sharing a wall with neighbors is my LEAST favorite thing about my house. They've been in the states for the last two months, and it has been BLISS for me. I can sing and yell and be myself in a way I can't when I have to be considerate of others. I also hate that it's so big; more space->more stuff->more clutter->more work for me. Plus, it's 40 years old, and full of termites and all the doors need to be replaced.

I like that we live in a neighborhood where we can walk & the kids can ride bikes & it's quiet, but this is also a down point for me because I would really like to live in community. My dream house is a stilt house in a Muslim community in the Sulu Sea, but that will never be a reality due to kidnapping for ransom being big business in the Sulu Sea. : ( I love our yard, and I love sitting out there in the mornings with my cats and my coffee.

Like most people said, I'm thankful for the good stuff and don't dwell on the bad stuff.

But unlike most people, I would LOVE to move because living in one place too long bores me.