Thread: Dream Job
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 11:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My dream job before kids was to be an architect or doctor. My mom thought nursing first would be good. She was so wrong! lol! I loved all of it but the teacher. If I didn't have kids and wasn't the one that's home with them. I would go back to be a doctor pediatrician more than likely.

I then went on to get my Associates Degree in Liberal Arts. I finished that when Cole was two. Once I had him I knew that I couldn't be in a class with him or several kids like him. I love that child but man he's 200% all day long. He has ADHD and is super smart but can't slow down long enough to get anything on paper. It would probably be totally different with kids that are not mine but, I wouldn't want to risk it. I always loved the little kids because they are so full of wonder and keep you on your toes.

Now my dream job would be something I could do from home. That didn't require me talking to people. I love Math and could definitely do something with numbers. I still have one child left at home until August of next year when she starts school. I am going to take that year and clean my house and enjoy the clean until they get home from school. Then after that figure out what it is I want to do. As my husband works for a school district in another state. I would be needed to do the majority of the holiday care etc. He does have some off but not all of the same ones that our kids do. So we will see.