Thread: A Pick Me Up
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 09:16 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
It's been slim pickings for me. Seems I run in to more problems and bad luck than I do something good. Outside of the "we are breathing" and little things, I suppose the one good thing this week was that my middle has been invited to see the Fourth of July fireworks at Atlantic City with my parents. So not only will she get to go to the beach for the day, but she'll get to see a spectacular fireworks display - and with my parents!!

For me? Perhaps it was being able to talk to a friend that I hadn't been able to connect with in a couple of months. Life got busy for them as they moved halfway across the country and had to settle in their new life/role. It was very nice being connected with them once again and since then, my daughter has been able to reconnect with them as well.

No photos...they've been sparse these past few months.
I hope your daughter has a great time and I am glad you reconnected with your friend. With the changes you are making in your life, there are going to be challenges that make it feel like more bad than good is happening, but that is misleading. You are on your way to better, but the journey isn't always easy. The days will seem long, but before you know it, this will be just a bump in the road. (Dr. Lorie again! LOL)