View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 04:35 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach3975 View Post
Put me in the "hates housework" camp, too. Floors are my least favorite, especially vacuuming. I put off sweeping and mopping, too, but at least when I do those I see a visible difference. I don't know why I hate the floors so much. Maybe it feels like a much bigger chore since I have to do an entire level of the house at a time. (Our main level is all hard flooring and our second story is carpeted except for the bathrooms.) I frequently choose to clean bathrooms instead of floors!

Cooking is a close second. I'm the only vegetarian in the house, so a lot of what I cook I don't even eat. I'm a simple cook--I want a minimal ingredient list and quick prep. It's too much work to do more than that day after day.
I am totally with you on the simple cooking. If it takes more than 20 or 30 minutes to make a meal, I am not interested. I don't care what it tastes like, I want nothing to do with spending that much time in the kitchen. And forget about baking. I will do it at Christmas time, but other wise, that is why there are bakeries in every grocery store! LOL