View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I've started seeing previews for Carnival Row and it looks good, as does Stumptown...love the cast! An interesting storyline has me intrigued with Prodigal Son. I've never been disappointed with AHS and I'm pretty sure I'm going to love the 1980's summer camp them this season.

The final season of The Affair has already started and am going to miss it when it ends, love the cast in that show! I just PVR'd the first 2 episodes of On Becoming A God In Central Florida (Kirsten Dunst is the lead so I'm going to like that I'm sure).

While we're waiting for the new shows to return, we started binge watching "Billions" this wkend and got thru the first season. Hubs and I both absolutely love this show and can't wait to watch the other seasons over the next few wks.

Some of the cable network returning shows I'm anxious to watch again are (can't list them all b/c there's a ton LOL) are:
  • This Is Us
  • The Good Doctor
  • The Rookie
  • Bull
  • Criminal Minds
  • New Amsterdam
  • The Resident
  • Chicago Med
  • Chicago Fire
  • GA
  • A Million Little Things
  • HTGAWM
  • Blacklist
  • TWD
  • Black Lightning

Of course, the premium channels, Netflix, Amazon, etc have all got tons of stuff coming and I like to binge watch a lot of their shows.

There's lots of comedies on my list but I bet you're sick of reading thru this now, aren't you? Told you....I love my TV shows!!!

Last edited by bcgal00; 09-02-2019 at 01:44 PM.