View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree

I haven't ready any of the responses here but I'll give my opinion and it's probably different then everyone else but here goes anyway....

Yes I'm working for my designer and yes I scrap my page for her/him to use to promote their designs *BUT* I still own the rights to that page and the photo on it. In exchange for her/him giving me the kit I've agreed to let them (and only them) use that page for a specific (yet limited) purpose.

I am very guarded about my children and often leave off specific details and always their names in my journaling to keep them as safe as possible and honestly the thought of someone right clicking and downloading my page to their personal hard drive creeps me out. Especially when there are "functions" set up within most galleries to "mark" pages. And even if those functions aren't set up (or you can't access them because of *say* post count) there are other ways to mark them instead of downloading them....like creating a bookmark.

I would say that common sense and common courtesy would dictate not downloading other people's property (because really that page belongs to me and not anyone else, just because it's posted in public does not mean it's public domain ) to your own hard drive, no matter how innocent your intentions are.

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow