View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 10:01 AM
Brodo gettin her Swerb on

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to ColleenSwerb

Brighteyes, we're just having a discussion. No one's fighting, and it's not controversial. No apologies necessary.

For some reason, it doesn't bother me to hear of people saving a LO for a few days or weeks while they work through a portfolio challenge, and then deleting it when they are done. But it does bother me to think that someone else's layouts would be saved for forever until someone gets around to scrapping with a kit.

I understand wanting to have the LO's offline in case you don't have internet access. But most people do have internet access more than they don't. If you're going to be traveling, you can go into the gallery, find a LO, save it, and delete in a few days. "Favorite-ing" lets the person know that you loved their LO, and once it's in your faves it's easier to find later on when you need the inspiration.

Maybe it's just the way that I scrap that I don't understand the need for this. I tend to pick the kit I want to work with, and if I need inspiration I just go to the designer gallery and search for the kit in there. I also tend to view layouts more in terms of sketches or templates than a kit being used in a certain way.