View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 11:12 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'll take this one!

3 - Be inspired by Marc Johns's art. I was inspired by this print featuring the quote, "What to focus on: happy" 2 pts

4 - This graphic made me laugh as soon as I saw it and I think it's a great direction to take a layout. Take a closer look and use any or all of the prompts shown to create your next page. - 1 pt + 1 NR point (Somewhere Over, released 3/3)

6 - What do you have going on this month that excites you? Scrap about it! - 1 pt.

11-Sometimes we just have to embrace the imperfections in our lives. Use this photo as an inspiration, and make a confession on a scrapbook page about something you are embracing. 2 pts + 1 NR pt (Melissa and Libby's Tomboy, released 3/31)
I'm embracing (or trying to!) DD sharing her brothers' love for fighting games, one of my least-favorite pastimes for all of them.

21-Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your LO. 2 pts

32-Collections-What do you have way too many of stashed around your house? 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Melissa and Meg's Life is a Canvas Scoop, released 3/17, posted 3/17)

33-Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. 2 pts

34. If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies. Scrap about a change or transformation in your life that inspires you. 2 pts

37-Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. 2 pts
Inspiration: Content, photo placement, and title inspired by this Spy Kids movie poster

39. Get perfectly imperfect with your digital layout this month! Curl an edge, bend a corner, unstick some tape - let's make it look real. 1pt + 1 NR pt (Melissa's Hop Kit, released 3/24)

Blog Neopolitan Challenge, 3/6 1 pt

What I was inspired by:
Lydia's: Angled photo, orientation in a corner of the page
Keely: ticket, colors
Lynnette: ric rac, frame with lines

Total: 21
NR pts: 4
Hybrid:

Last edited by rach3975; 04-01-2012 at 11:06 AM.