View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 12:35 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

That's exactly what I did too, started with the thank you card. My second project I wanted to make some sticker sheets. How about making some flower die cuts and make some note cards with the girls?

Here is how:

1. Open up PSE, and create a new 5x7 300dpi file with a transparent background. (I am suggesting this smaller size since I know it will work with all the browsers)

2. Open up a digi kit and pull out a bunch of flowers and other elements and resize them, fill up the page.
save the file as a .PNG (that will connect all the graphics together so you won't have to do anything else in design space)

3. Connect your cricut to the computer and log into design space (use Chrome if you have that browser)

4. upload the .png file into design space.

5. Once it loads into design space, resize it back to 5x7 since when it uploads it comes up smaller, resizing it will put the images back to actual size.

6. make sure your printer is turned on and there is paper in there.

7. hit "go" in the cricut program.

8.. It will tell you to print. Select "photo on photo paper" if its an option for best results. If you actually have some, printing on photo paper does make things 100x clearer and brighter.

then it should print your project at actual size with the registration bars.

Once it prints, stick it to your sticky mat and load it back into the cricut and click "next". It should start cutting out all your images.

Last edited by sastampink; 01-09-2015 at 12:43 PM.