View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 11:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

There's quite a bit different right now...

Work: I am working 1/2 at office 1/2 at home.

School: Kids are all home and this week we start our new "curriculum" from the school, they will be delivering the work to each house daily with a sack lunch. We live in a very poor little town, and most kids probably wouldn't have lunch, if it weren't provided by the school. We have about 300 kids total in our district (that's K-12).

Life: We're avoiding any special trips to the grocery store, which is helpful on the budget; we typically run down to the little store in town a couple times a week. I went out this weekend, and told the kids, no more for 1 month, make it last, or make it from scratch! They've also been finding new recipes for us to try for dinner, since I have a little extra time to get that done during the week. We've done quite a few "family PE" nights, where we go for a walk down to the river and back with the dogs or play volleyball in the grass.

Me: My anxiety is sky high and my creativity has tanked. Trying to force myself to take my camera out as that's a huge stress reliever. Hubby asked me if he could help by making dinner tonight, so that I could log my hours for work. We've also been getting out to hike in the mountains (far away from ALL people) - Like we traveled 1.5 hours up into the mountains on Sunday for our hike.