View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 07:54 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Favorite & Least Favorite

I was thinking about this yesterday as I was unzipping my purchases remembering why I hate purchasing new products--I'm SO impatient when it comes to unzipping my products. I'll let you in on a little secret...once upon a time, I would download purchases in a folder and unzip them maybe once or twice a year

Then I discovered 7zip and the fact that I could unzip batches of zips with a few button clicks---changed my life!!!

Now I unzip them, for the most part, when I get them all downloaded. Yesterday, I was unzipping and I remembered how much I hated this part--even with 7zip!

But once everything is unzipped and I can look at all of the papers and elements.....it's like Heaven on Earth! When I get frustrated unzipping, I always tell myself the best is yet to come.

So tell me, what's your download, unzip thoughts....do you hate unzipping as much as I do? Do you have a better way to unzip everything? Or is downloading what gets under your skin?

What do you look forward to after doing that chore? Looking at the goods? Organizing them in to their folder, tagging them?