View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 12:57 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap-therapy View Post
I really hate this part too and can be lazy about it and open when I have time or really need to do it
I use Winrar but I don't know how to open several at the same time, so I do it one by one and it makes me crazy. lol.
After I reunite all in one folder, choose the main image I rename "folder" and the rename the entire folder with the name of the kit for example. It takes me so much time and really annoy me so I admit, I discover better the kit when it comes to use it.
I'm going to see your 7zip, it really interest me!
Yes, this was me....I'd go bonkers sitting there unzipping each and every single one of the downloads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree City View Post
I just drag what I want from the zipped file and plop it into the kit folder I made. My bigger issue is making sure I only purchase stuff when I have a chance to not only unzip but also tag the folder image (I have a Previews folder and a copy of a kit's preview goes in there) as well as add purchases to my Excel spreadsheet. I don't like leaving stuff in my Downloads folder. In fact, everything from this weekend is already taken care of. Part of the issue is that I don't have BackBlaze set to back up my Downloads folder, which means anything in there would be lost if my computer crashed. And, from a shopping and scrapping standpoint, I want to use what I purchase, which I can't do if it's sitting in my Downloads folder lol.
I never left my stuff in the downloads folder very long either because if my hard drive crashes for my computer, that's my c: drive. So I move it (zips and all) over to another harddrive. Sometimes I'll back it up, zips and all. It's a mess. I wish I were more organized with my backup harddrive!