View Single Post
Old 10-18-2023, 04:38 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YepBrook View Post
Tammy, yes! We love Hallmark ornaments! I have collected a few series in the past... like the rocking horses and the Noelville gingerbread town that you insert a christmas light into (I love those). Right now I'm collecting the Snowtop Lodge series (ceramic snowmen with winter scenes painted on the base of them) and the Heirloom Angels. I also like to get one or two that have some significance in our lives... like this year I will be buying Josh Allen!
I've collected the Star Trek series since they started. Last year we bought the Enterprise tree topper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BluEyedBabi View Post
We buy our three kids ornaments every year. Sometimes they are Hallmark, sometimes just from WalMart, but most are from the Disney Store. The last few years the kids picked out their own. Hallmark ornaments have gotten quite pricey, though.
We do that, too. Our kids are grown now, but they all have enough ornaments to decorate a small tree. lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txcorey View Post
No, I don't. My tree is themed, for the most part, so I keep my ornaments within that color scheme-red, white & green-and I buy most of my ornaments at Hobby Lobby. I do include my kid's ornaments that he's made over the years, and I personalize it with family photos in framed ornaments, so it is sentimental, just in a way that makes sense to my type A personality ;0)
Do you change the theme each year, or is it the same? I love the framed photo ornaments! I have a bunch to catch up through the years.