View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 11:51 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. I go every four months for cleaning/checkup but have to go this afternoon for a filling b/c I developed sensitivity in a tooth and x-rays yesterday showed a cavity forming. I hate going to the dentist but have to say, it'll be nice to quiet down this sensitivity. It hurts to drink/eat anything hot or cold so luke warm is the only temp that don't flare it up. I'll be happy when that goes away.

2. Cake, although I love pie too. But german chocolate cake and carrot cake are my faves. As a kid, my mom used to take to a department store that had a luncheon counter and we'd go for a piece of their german choc cake and a drink after shopping on a Saturday. Fun memory of my mom.

3. I'm in the suburbs of Vancouver BC Canada called the Tricity area (Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam (where I am) and Port Moody). The communities seamlessly go from one to the other, it's like one big city broken up into smaller communities. They lead into Vancouver itself which is huge. I'm about a 1/2 hr drive into Vancouver.

4. Coffee, hands down...love it. I cannot live without it. In the morning, I like it with a few drops of toffee and vanilla stevia, and coconut creamer and in the afternoon I blend one up with collagen powder and MCT oil in it.

5. I'm reading Sidney Sheldon's "The Silent Widow" right now and so far really like it. His writing flows well and its an easy read but is a bit long. I read on my phone. I read the most in the morning (my coffee wakeup time) and then a few pages here and there throughout the day, when I'm in a checkout line, as a passenger when my hubs drives, etc. It usually takes me 2-5 days to finish a book. This one is taking a bit longer b/c its a bigger book.