View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 11:48 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. When was the last time you were at the dentist? August 2018 so I'm behind. Finding a new dentist after we moved earlier this year hasn't been a top priority but I know I need to get on that!

2. Do you prefer cake or pie? Normally I'd say cake unless it's warm Razzleberry pie with vanilla ice cream! Yum!

3. Are you living in an urban, suburban community,heavily populated or small town? Umm, I live just outside Washington D.C. so it's chaos always. I have to plan my outings very strategically. Lol...

4. What is you favorite drink? I have a weakness for Coca-Cola which is why I don't drink it anymore. I have no will-power so I just plain don't bring it into the house so I'm not tempted.

5. What was the last book you read, was it enjoyable? I finished up a book about 2 months ago called Pale Horse Coming by Stephen Hunter. I haven't started anything new yet b/c I have so many other projects I want to get to first and if I start a book I'll do nothing but read until it's finished (see above comment on lack of will-power). Anyway, my hubs loved it and re-read it 3 times (I never re-read b/c there's so much else I want to get to first!) so he made me read it. He's sad that he did b/c I pointed out way too many inconsistencies in the storyline and have now ruined one of his favorite books for him. #sorrynotsorry