View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 07:21 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

When was the last time you were at the dentist?
We go every 6 mon... so I think it was May? I loathe, loathe, loathe the dentist - really hate it and going 6 months is really because Jake goes the same time. Pre-Jake I would keep canceling and pushing it off. My dental hygienist knows me so well that when I have to go in to get work done without Jake, she has the staff call me multiple times to remind me... or if it's quick, she will twist our dentist's arm to get it down while I'm still in the chair. Helps also that my dentist is my high school's best friend's dad.

Do you prefer cake or pie?
Hmm.. depends, I love carrot cake or a butter cake... and I love pumpkin pie or lemon meringue. So depends what is offered.

Are you living in an urban, suburban community, heavily populated or small town?
My city is 75,000 - but we have many smaller towns around us that we are around half a million people within 20 mile radius, so I guess suburban? I grew up in a small town - never, ever again.

What is you favorite drink?
Soda - Ginger Ale (can only be Canadian Dry); Drink - Brandy Sweet;

What was the last book you read, was it enjoyable?
Oh, I don't know... I read through books quickly and don't remember their titles... and then delete them off my kindle. Otherwise, I read academic/homeschooling method books.