Thread: Influenster
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 04:14 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Ok!! That seemed like it could be worth it to try! Thank you for your honest review
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Carlton View Post
I've left negative / lukewarm reviews before. I started out leaving 40 or so reviews on products that were of the "type" I wanted to receive, so like make-up / skincare / fragrance / etc.

They've changed some since I got started... it used to be, they'd send you a survey and you'd be gifted based on that. Items would just appear in your mailbox as a fun surprise, but they've changed to a "claim now" system over the past couple of months where if you get lucky and see the notification quickly, you can claim the item if you're interested.

I only leave reviews on items they gift me now, I don't leave reviews on random things like I did at the beginning. Most of the items I've been gifted only require a review on Influenster too, so I'm not having to write reviews in a million places either, tho for a few skincare / makeup things I've received one of the requirements was to post a review on Sephora or Saks, etc.

The time investment on my end is VERY low. It's seriously just too cool not to mention.