View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I'm with LeeAndra period. I would not exclude anybody, no matter what the cost. If someone has a problem with it they don't have to look at it, it's your mom's book. Period. It's a gift you're making for her and you included ALL her grandkids. BIG DEAL if someone doesn't like it. How do you think your mom would feel in another year when she's looking at it and remembers why those particular grandkids aren't in it? That would just breed more contention.

Then again I can be blunt. We've had some issues in our family too and let me tell you, it really hurts not to be included. Speaking of photos, I just sent some to my in laws via Evernote, they were of our vacation last month. They sent me an email last night saying they couldn't sign up with a password so they can't look at the pictures and that they were sorry. I keep on thinking why do I even bother with them? I know if their daughter (I'm the daughter in law) sent pictures from their vacation, they wouldn't miss a minute trying to view them. Really frustrating.

Cheers!
Mary in MN (organizedmom)