View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 11:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 31 pts

Challenge #1: Lift a portfolio layout by one of the Sugar Babes! This month the Sugar Babes created pages based on this July Portfolio. These layouts can be found in the gallery or rotating on the site’s home page. Your challenge is to lift one of the Babes' portfolio layouts! - 1 pt

I lifted this one directly from the portfolio (since lot's of people are posting in the portfolio gallery, which makes the sugarbabe's layouts a little more difficult to find. Lifted Yummy

Challenge #3: 365 Days of Bliss! We’ve been sharing 365 Days of Bliss on the blog with you. Create a page inspired by one of the blissful posts found on the blog! Alternatively, create a page that showcases your bliss whatever that may be! - 1 pt

Challenge #6: Poster Inspiration – use this poster to inspire your page – maybe use spokes of journaling or lots of yellow or scrap something A to Z! - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Cindy's Halfpack #17 template, released 07/09, LO uploaded 07/09

Challenge #7: Scrap your (or your child's) first name. Discover the etymology behind your name and scrap a page about it, how does it fit you? does it? What name would you rather have based on the etymology? - 1 pt

Challenge #14: Keepin' Cool - scrap a page that shows how you keep cool during the hot summer. Maybe reading inside, going to the movies, making a tent with the kids, having a cool treat or drink. Let your "coolness" shine! - 1 pt

Challenge #15: Many people go camping in the summer. Create a layout inspired by the outdoors with plaids, browns, khakis, and some greenery! 1 pt

Challenge #17: It's time for one of our steady favorites again! Paper 2 Digi! Browse Elizabeth Carney’s gallery and lift one of her amazing layouts! Paper 2 Digi is always a blast and a great chance to try out some new techniques! - 1 pt
Lifted: on my own

Challenge #18: WATERMELON!! Be inspired by the colors of watermelon to create a colorful fun page.- 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Super Seven Set #9 Template by Cindy Schneider, released 07/02, LO uploaded 07/03

Challenge #22: What are your 13 happy things? - 2 pts

Challenge #23: Go on location-search for a brand new space to use for a mini-photo shoot. Shoot and Scrap. - 2 pts

Challenge #26: Photo challenge – choose one of the challenges from this great list and use the photos you take on a layout! - 2 pts
I chose Day 17: Photos with street lights

Challenge #27: Calendar pages! Do you give calendars for Christmas every year? It’s time to get started on those pages! Create your first calendar page for your 2012 calendar! - 2 pts

Challenge #31a: What was the last thing you did that was brave? 5 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: Cindy's template set #100, DJB Elliephont, both released 07/23, LO uploaded 07/22.
Starting grad school in Hong Kong this summer.

Challenge #31c – What was the last thing you ate?

Challenge #31d: What was the last song you listened to?

Challenge #32c: “Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious” - 5 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: I Love Me Some Aly (template & font) by Darcy Baldwin, released & LO uploaded 07/09/11

Challenge #32d: “You can only be young once, but you can always be immature.” + 1 pt NR
NR: Mudville 9 by Libby Pritchett, released: 07/23/11; LO uploaded: 07/22/11

Challenge #32e “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”

Last edited by suladesign; 07-31-2011 at 02:35 AM.