View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 11:44 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nun69 View Post
Wendy can you add me to the FB group I do much better when somebody else helps me keep track
well since I haven't scrapped in 5 years I have alot of catching up to do but for now I am going to work on a book for each of the kids of our summer vacations since we have been in VA since 2015. I also will throw in a few extra LO's here and there that I do depending on what I am in the mood for LOL!
my biggest problem is I am NOT a fast scrapper. i am WAY too critical and everything has to be just right or I don't feel like my LO is done. But I I going to start using more templates to help with the process.
We are our own worst critics. I can doubt my layout until kingdom come, and am baffled when someone thinks it's decent!!

I like templates and like how the template designer does all of the thinking/planning for us scrappers!!! Templates really help make the process go a lot faster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjrneace View Post
Wendy, I would also love to know the FB group you mentioned. I wanted to do better but the working from home really has ate into my mojo.

Right now I am working with ACDsee to organize a little better and get set to scrap more.

Right now I am setting a goal of 10 layouts a month.
I need to organize my photos. Right now, I'm backing everything up on my hard drive and then hopefully once that gets taken care of I'll be able to work on my photos - - -unless you want to do them for me Nah? I didn't think so! I couldn't even get my kids to do it! They complain I take too many photos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesser1981 View Post
You gotta let that go! I'm telling you, I know I'm not the scrapper so many people are! I just try not to compare my layouts and just remember that my friends and family have no idea and don't care how the rest of the community scraps.

Just getting my photos scrapped and layouts printed, that's the top of my list.
Amen!!!