View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 08:49 AM
Brodo gettin her Swerb on

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to ColleenSwerb

Ugh, I'm so right there with you Libby!
Right now it's just carbs carbs carbs. I love egg salad and it sounds delicious, but I doubt I would actually eat it when put in front of me, lol.
I'm lucky if I can stomach 2 eggo waffles a day while at work. In between I snack on pretzels or saltines. I had Jordan get me some Baked Ruffles yesterday and those were amazing. I've always loved how extra salty they are.
Caffeine free pepsi is helping me too.
Chik-fil-a hashbrowns! I stopped this morning and got 2 of them and a small root beer, and it's been a pretty ok morning so far.
Grilled cheese is going ok for dinner. Also chicken noodle soup, and last night I had 3 pierogies sauteed with butter.

The baby needs sooooo little nutrition right now, you don't have to be eating a ton to help. Plus the prenatals are good too. My dr pretty much told me to eat whatever I could, when I could, until the m/s passes and I can have an easier time of eating more nutritionally. She also doesn't care if all I drink is soda (caffeine free), as long as I'm getting a fair amount of liquid in to prevent dehydration. Dehydration is a bigger worry right now than a lack of food. Oh and I'm still drinking 12-20 oz of gatorade a day. It helps calms my stomach and it helps fight the dehydration. Red was always my favorite but right now I'm really craving orange (I only drink the original flavors, lol).

I really can't wait to wake up one day and NOT want to throw up. And then want to eat everything in sight. It will be SUCH a welcome change, lol.
Oh and are you napping? Take naps! I usually feel a little better after I wake up and can eat something pretty quick. Last night I ate early to try and combat the late night vomiting (and failed) and ended up passing out afterwards for 2.5 hours! It was awesome, I woke up soooooo much more refreshed this morning.