View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 10:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Travel planning...one of my favorite things to do!

Universal Studios Florida has Harry Potter for the younger, but depending on what the older is interested in, she might like it too. There are sections for Jurassic Park, the Marvel Characters, more thrill rides (as well as a few shows if she doesn't like rides).

There are I believe 2 hotels that if you stay there, your stay includes Express Pass, which is a pass that allows you to go through a shorter line. However, if you would rather stay elsewhere, you can still purchase the Express pass seperately.

There are 2 different US parks, plus a water park.

There is also WDW if anyone is a Disney fan. There are 4 seperate Disney parks, so more days would have to be planned, and there is a little more planning involved period.

There is Sea World if anyone enjoys animals, and Discovery Cove (there is an option to swim with Dolphins, and an option to purchase a Discovery Cove ticket that includes days at Sea World and SeaWorld's water park.

Undercover Tourist is a great site to purchase discount tickets. Their prices include tax (Usually) making them cheaper (since regular site prices do not alway include the tax). They are a legitimate company and I've purchased through them at least twice.

What other questions do you have?

Orlando isn't that far from a beach either. I can't give advice on a good one, but you can search. I'll send you a pm with links to a few planning sites you can join to find more answers/help if you would like!