View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 09:42 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by marnel View Post
I’m so confused now about this...
#3. Featured : Meagan + Flergs
A brand new series of Featured Designer freebies is here for 2021, and we can’t wait for these fun kits to inspire you! Thanks to a suggestion from community member, Lisa aka Armygrl, our theme this year is focused on all of those special days that make up our sweet memories. From Rainy Days to Ordinary Days, A Day at the Zoo or even a Kinda Nice Day like Erica’s first kit in the series, we can’t wait for you to get your hands on these beauties! Taking inspiration from these fun kits, each month we’ll be asking you to scrap a page focused on the kind of day our designers are celebrating in their featured designer freebies! You’re welcome to use the kit itself, or simply scrap a page inspired by the title, but get creative and let your imagination take the lead.
It is a little (or a lot? lol) confusing to me, too. But here's my understanding...

The current featured designer is Meagan. Her kit is "A Surprising Day." So, take inspiration from her kit and theme. If you have her kit you can use it if you want to. Otherwise, use a different kit but go with the "surprising day" theme. This weekend, Flergs will be the new featured designer. You could wait to see what her kit and theme are about and decide which one you want to go with.

Hope that helps.