View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 02:41 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Shoes...flats, heels, runners, flip-flops....what's your perference?
I prefer to not wear shoes as much as possible! During the summer, it's almost always flip flops (even sometimes in the winter. LOL!). Since moving to Idaho and having real winters, I've actually had to wear boots or tennis shoes in the winter. Since I've had blood clots in my leg starting a couple of years ago, my shoe size had changed on the left, I had to get rid of all my old shoes and it's hard to find shoes that are comfortable.

What is the best thing that happened this week to you or a loved one?
This was (thankfully) a quiet week. Last week our daughter & son-in-law came to visit for a couple of days. It was so fantastic having them here!!

Is there something on your to-do list for the weekend?
I'll probably be scrapping most of the time this weekend. Going to church on Sunday (much needed!).

What's for dinner tonight, do you eat in or out?
We ended up just running through Arby's at almost 10pm last night for dinner after driving our older son out to his GF's house.

Do you have a favorite clothing style or item that you often wear?
I'm home most of the time. I have some really comfy, baggy clothes that are my favorite. I really prefer comfort over style. I do change into jeans and a nicer looking loose top when going out of the house so I don't look like a hobo!