View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points:8
NR:3
Total Points: 11

January #40 - Live on the edge! Scrap a page using only the edges of your canvas. - 1pt NR 1 pt

February Portfolio #38 Winter may be here but spring color is in! Use the 2012 Pantone Spring Color Forecast to inspire the color scheme of your layout. 1 pt

March Portfolio #17 - Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt & NR

May Portfolio #37. Recipe Challenge - Cook up a layout as spectacular as Steph’s using the following recipe! May Recipe– 5 papers (no more, no less), at least 5 different alphas, at least 8 flowers, stitching, a tag, and at least 2 numbers on the page. – 1 pt & NR

June Portfolio #13- Going old school! Use bluestardesign's gallery and find a fun paper layout to lift and recreate digi style! - 1pt
the one I used
my take on it

September Portfolio #40. I heart wordy bits! Use this layout as inspiration for showcasing wordy bits, strips or brushes as the focus of your layout. - 1pt

November Portfolio #26. It is that time of year! Take photos and make your 2012 Christmas card. -2 pts.

Last edited by ScrappieJackie; 12-15-2012 at 08:51 PM.