View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 02:54 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Favorite element you use over and over again?
I love flowers and most of my pages have them. It's fun to cluster with a variety of flowers and greenery. I really love sunflowers.

Least favorite element that you almost never use?
Bows. I love ribbon strips and long curly ribbon but not bows. I will use them but not very often.

Do you scrap daily, almost daily or sporadically?
I scrap almost daily, it's a part of my morning routine, before I start my desk job and then throughout the day and sometimes into the night as I have an old computer in the LR that although isn't as big or fast as the one downstairs in my office, it works (just slower).

Where do you scrap?
Mostly downstairs in my office. I have a setup I love with a laptop for tv shows/movies and two monitors for scrapping. I need a more comfortable chair and will start looking at sales and figure out which to get (lucky me, my daughter works at an office supply store so I get a discount).

Has your style changed since when you first started scrapbooking?
I started out as a minimalist scrapper, then somewhere along the way I started using multiple papers and filling up the page more. I cluster a lot more now than I did before and this past year have come to love templates too....so yes, I'd say my style has changed over the last couple of yrs.