View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 05:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Favorite element you use over and over again? It's a toss up between Paint and Buttons.... I love both equally, and not very often do I do a page that doesn't have at least one or the other.

Least favorite element that you almost never use? Hmmmm, good question. I had to go through my stash and just look at a couple kits to figure it out.... Paper clips.... I hardly touch frames and rarely use alphas also, but I want to use them more so they are a work in progress.

Do you scrap daily, almost daily or sporadically? I try to daily. even if it's just picking at the same page a little at a time all week long.

Where do you scrap? In my "office nook" (which is in an awkward part of the livingroom that was useless until I put a desk in it. lol). I go through phases..... I'll go years with only using a laptop so I can move, but lately I've been enjoying having one spot to be and have been using hubbies desktop.

Has your style changed since when you first started scrapbooking? Definitely!! I am way more comfortable with flowers now, I use them on everything (it was a struggle since I only have boys to scrap about, but I've learned to use and LOVE flowers on everything. I also wasn't much on layering.... so my layouts in my early years were very basic with on 1 or 2 papers, and only an element here and there.... certainly no clusters like I throw on every page now!