View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 12:58 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

I use to keep an "unused" folder.....bope, nada, finito! that damn folder got put right in the recycle bin and deleted wen I came back to scrapping last year after a sad 5 year hiatus! so now, I don't even worry about what I download and haven't used...it goes in to its appropriate folder after being unzipped and BAM, no more guilt! and I have probably as many kit as you do but I don't "tag" or organize anything because my brain doesn't really "think" to scrap that way. Honestly I don't really understand the whole tagging thing I would love to and love to see some videos of other gals digi scrapping so I could watch their process because I think there is a much faster way to scrap than the way I do it LOL! My brain finds a kit that goes with my pictures or a kit I want to scrap with and then find the pictures
For kits that I hoard...Disney (nothing has been deleted from this file since 2005 ), Halloween & Christmas (nothing ever deleted here either)...
I'm also a sucker for anything from Kristin, Flergs (especially the Disney), Amanda & Wendy's Around The World Series, ALL of Wendy's Gnome kits and EVERYTHING by Em (the Nifty Pixel)

side note: I still have tons of kits from La, Jenn, Dani Mogstad, Libby, & Shawna and they are still some of my all time FAV designers