View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 10:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Sounds like everyone is at least putting in effort to not totally go off the rails lately! I'm down 21 pounds and feel pretty great. My sugar cravings are honestly gone and I don't even have the urge to splurge, which I LOVE! I've been sticking to making my meals for the week every Sunday, which helps so much with portion control (and no time spent in the kitchen at night other than warming up dinner since Cheyanne eats them also). Jenn and Kristin - I've been lazy about posting my recipes on my FB group page - I'm going to post some today!

We're having our monthly Sunday dinner at my parents' this coming weekend and everyone is omni except for me, so I'll be bringing my whole food options, including a lemon blueberry "cheesecake" to celebrate spring. Of course it actually has no cheese or dairy of any kind but they're game for trying it. I'm also making a Brussels sprouts and quinoa salad with dried cranberries and orange vinaigrette and deviled potatoes - little baby potatoes stuffed with a hummus filling to eat in place of deviled eggs (I hated eggs even before I went vegan!)